HEPTech and the Technical University of Košice (TUKE), Slovakia, are organising an Academia-Industry Matching Event on the Mutual Impact of Industry 4.0 and High-Energy Physics (HEP).
This event aims to bring together companies, experts and researchers active in applying Industry 4.0 approach to HEP-related technologies, to discuss and explore the mutual impact between Industry 4.0 and HEP and to foster further developments and collaborations.
The 2-day forum will explore the opportunities of Industry 4.0 in cyber-physical systems, modeling and simulation, big data and cloud computing, IoT and technologies for medical applications. Speakers from prominent European research institutions and leading companies will present their approach and experience in the integration and communication of HEP-related technologies.
Industry involvement is welcome through a variety of sponsorship packages. Besides presentations and networking breaks the event includes a poster session and a large exhibition area where companies will be able to showcase their technologies. In addition, bilateral face-2-face (B2B) meetings will be organized to enable cooperation arrangements between interested parties.
Introducing Comprehensive Technologies of Digital Enterprise in line with Industry 4.0, which covers all of its components, namely:
- cyber - physical systems,
- IoT (Internet of Things), linking all parts of the enterprise, such as sensors and actuators, database, respectively. Data repositories and user access points for real-time data with the use of Internet technology,
- ways to get and store large data - Big Data, transforming them using modern techniques (Cloud Technology, Grid Technology, etc.) and their application utilization to monitor and manage the quality of enterprise production and diagnostics.
Presentation of these technologies will include Process Modeling and Simulation Systems at all levels of Digital Enterprise Management.
The conference is intended for:
- state and private institutions that create conditions for applying Industry 4.0 technology,
- developers of these technologies at all levels of the Industry 4.0 concept,
- users who apply and exploit the technology developed under the Industry 4.0 concept in their businesses in practice.